For the love of pictures!

Maternity

Newborns

Babies and Kids

Teens and Seniors

Families

Couples and Engagements

Bridals

Weddings

Sunday, February 17, 2013

I'm still here!

Hey everyone.  I just wanted you to know that I'm still taking pictures, and have a lot of sessions from late fall/winter that I need to post.  The problem is that this blog told me I had hit my limit of "free" space for pictures and that I would have to pay if I wanted to download more.  I tried to erase some old ones, but it still didn't let me download any new ones.  So, I never got around to deciding whether to start a new blog page, pay for this one, or get an actual website.  Then it was crazy Christmas-time and then I sorta forgot about it.  Any suggestions would be welcome, and hopefully I'll get around to posting all my new stuff soon.  Until then, if you want pictures done, give me a call!
-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment